1. High processing efficiency (10min/piece)
2. The bottom surface Ra is low, Ra<15nm
3. Low cost
4. Minimum processing size <6μm
5. No pollution
The glass micro-molding process unique to light greatly reduces the production cost of glass chips and provides you with more competitive glass chips.
1. High chemical inertness;
2. High light transmission, direct observation of chemical or cellular reactions;
3. High temperature resistance and high resistance, can be separated by high pressure electrophoresis;
4. Good mechanical stability, the transportation of liquid in the micro-channel can be achieved by high hydrostatic pressure.
Therefore, the glass microfluidic chip has better performance than the polymer chip.
Cell counting plate glass chip (d=2μm)
Focus & Cell Sorting Glass Chip (d=62μm)
Diffusion Mixer Chip (d=40μm)
Glass Diffusion Mixer Chip liquid test
Step-type micro-scale glass chip, minimum size 10μm, step height controllable