We have a high-quality production line that can provide PDMS chip mass production services.
PDMS is optically clear, and, in general, inert, non-toxic, and non-flammable. The microfluidic chip provided by HICOMP consistes of a PDMS substrate and a PDMS cover. The microfluidic channel is located on the substrate, which is sealed by a cover. The PDMS cover is shaped by casting in a petri dish, and then cut and drilled according to the substrate size, which are utilized as the sample inlet port and the reservoir.
1) Minimum channel width: 5μm
2) Minimum cylinder diameter: 10μm
3) Minimum distance between adjacent channels: 20μm
4) Minimum channel height: 10μm identifiable minimum feature size: 2μm
1) Channel height: △h=±5% channel height
2) Accuracy of height features: ±5% channel height
3) Channel sidewall verticality: ±3°